My Daughter Chisom Uwadima Is Two Years Old Today

The poem:"The September  Gift" which can be read in my blog: www.pauluwadima.blogspot.com , was written two years ago to give gratitude to God when Chisom,my daughter was born. Two years after her birth my gratitude to God has never diminished.My gratitude increases every day from the smiles in Chisom's face;from the sound of her laughter;from the echoes of her voice when she say:"daddy!daddy!!";from her recitation of the alphabets and the states and their capitals;from her efforts in numeracy;and from her wearing her school uniform and being taken to school with her school bag.As I write I have tears in my eyes;Tears of Joy, that God's gift to me is healthy,strong and full of life.Thank God for me for the life of Chisom Victoria Uwadima,who is two years old today.

Comments

Popular Posts